What do I need to qualify for residencia?
Spain should be your principal home for more than 6 months of the year and it is now a requirement to provide proof of income and adequate medical cover. If you do not qualify for NHS care in Spain a private health care plan would be required. Please ask for further details of what will be required. 

Can I still have a home in the UK and have residencia in Spain if I spend the majority of my time in Spain?
Yes you can.

What do I have to do?
We can start the application here with some “form filling” and you will need to provide the required documentation such as copy of passport, NIE number and photographs. One to two weeks later we will then take you to the police station in Cartagena where you will be issued with a “certificate of residency”.

About Us

The company of 'J Gálvez Renero' is established in Puerto de Mazarron and offers a wealth of experience within the company expanding over a period of 15 years having the benefit of bi-lingual staff.

Copyright © 2008-2020 J. Gálvez Renero S.L. | Translations Mazarron. Design by Clouddesigners Back to Top

Back to Top